FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Company WIRE)–Girls in Know-how (WIT), the leading group contributing to the achievement of qualified ladies in the Washington, D.C. location know-how group now introduced the finalists for the 23rd Yearly Management Awards. This once-a-year awards software identifies, recognizes and celebrates feminine specialists who are leaders in the engineering field and carry a exceptional vision and talent to the field.
The finalists for the 23rd Once-a-year Women in Know-how Leadership Awards are
Company Big-Market Sector
- Jessica Hunter – Akima, LLC (Complex Remedies & Products and solutions Team)
- Elizabeth Porter – Elides
- Teresa Weipert – Maximus Federal
Company Mid-Industry Sector
- Deepti Malhotra – VMD Corp.
- Leslie Minnix-Wolfe – ScienceLogic
- Sheetal Rawat – SWIFT (Society for All over the world Interbank Money Telecommunication)
Government and Protection
- Frederica Darema – Independent Expert
- Maria Roat – Govt Business of the President, Business office of the President, Business of Administration and Spending budget
Non-Financial gain and Academia
- LaTosha Hopkins – John Hopkins College, Beliefs Institute
- Anisah Kabli – AVIXA
- Tami Levin – American Affiliation of Medical Faculties (AAMC)
- AnnElizabeth Konkel – Certainly
- Jessica Maloney – Sev1Tech, LLC
- Jennifer Poe – GDIT (Standard Dynamics Info Engineering)
- Mia Wilcox – Merrit Team
- Alba Aleman – Citizant, Inc.
- Julie Sciullo – Association Analytics
- Margaete Zeimer – Sine Nomine Associates, Inc.
- Maureen Cannon – ScienceLogic
- Maryam Faiz – CloudBolt Computer software
- Ruth Lampkin – GDIT (Common Dynamics Data Technology)
- Seema Ashraf – Fannie Mae
- Amber Environmentally friendly – BITHGROUP Technologies
- Azita Kaovasia – Leidos
- Sue (Susette) Rego – Typical Dynamics Mission Devices
“With the current uncertainties in this pandemic setting in which women of all ages have been drastically affected, it is important we recognize these female leaders in the DMV who have not only demonstrated to be a remarkable success in their industry, but have presented back to their communities and motivated the upcoming era,” reported Cristine Gollayan, president of WIT. “These women make these kinds of considerable impacts in their roles for their organizations, for the lives of other folks, and for those people who will stroll immediately after them. We are fired up to carry aim to their perform and figure out them for their achievements.”
WIT will announce the winners at the Management Awards Gala on Thursday, Could 12, 2022. For data about sponsorship packages and to obtain tables or unique tickets, please stop by https://www.womenintechnology.org/management-awards and comply with us on Twitter: @WITWomen, #WITLA2022.
About Ladies in Technological innovation
Girls in Engineering (WIT) is a not-for-profit corporation with the mission of advancing girls in engineering — from the classroom to the boardroom. With extra than 1,000 users in the Washington, D.C. place, WIT fulfills its eyesight by delivering management advancement, engineering schooling, networking, and mentoring alternatives for girls at all stages of their occupations and for girls fascinated in STEM. For more information and facts, make sure you stop by: womenintechnology.org or connect with us through Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (@WITWomen).