Girls in Technological know-how Announces 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors
FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Organization WIRE)–Females in Technological know-how (WIT), the premier group contributing to the accomplishment of experienced girls in the Washington, D.C. location technology community, today declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Leading the business as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Owner of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential position, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Middle for Authorities Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the College of Enterprise.
“Despite national conversations about gender variety in technological innovation, women of all ages are even now underrepresented, underpaid and typically discriminated against in the sector. These women make such significant impacts in their roles for their providers, for the life of some others, and for those who will wander after them. We are excited to deliver concentrate to their do the job and identify them for their achievements,” stated Hart.
Girls in Technology’s Leadership is comprised of committed team of female specialists dedicated to empowering gals to be architects of transform in the technological innovation business.
Women of all ages in Technology Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Rapid Previous President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Companions
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Financial Group
- Board Member, Typical Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Significant, Distinctive Functions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Systems
- Board Member at Massive, Executive Enhancement: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Net Companies
- Board Member, Applications Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Expert services
- Board Member at Huge, Emerging Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Big, Particular Fascination Groups: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Substantial, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Capital 1
About Females in Technological know-how
Ladies in Technology (WIT) is a not-for-gain firm with the mission of advancing women of all ages in technology — from the classroom to the boardroom. With additional than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. place, WIT fulfills its eyesight by delivering leadership progress, technological innovation instruction, networking, and mentoring opportunities for ladies at all concentrations of their careers and for girls intrigued in STEM. For more information, please stop by: womenintechnology.org or join with us by using Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.